In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into a COOLTUR database in order to make informational and commercial communications. In no case, COOLTUR will assign or sell the databases to third parties. For more information.
Your personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. You have the right to access, modify or cancel your data at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
In order to register on any of our guided tours, the user must fill out a form that will be sent to him through the email. Once you receive the confirmation, you must make the payment by bank transfer (to be indicated with confirmation email). The concept of the transfer must include the name of the person requesting the guided tour, in addition to sending a copy of the transfer by email to [email protected]
– On the part of COOLTUR: COOLTUR reserves the right to cancel a guided route. This decision will be communicated to the participant by email or telephone. This circumstance will entail the total refund of the payment (100% of the amount) to the affected user by COOLTUR.
– On the part of the user: if any group causes loss due to causes outside COOLTUR and does so up to 7 days before the scheduled date, 80% of the registration fee will be refunded. If the user causes low when there is 6 days or less, 20% of the registration will be refunded.
– For inclement weather: COOLTUR reserves the right to cancel any guided route (until the day of the route) if the weather conditions require it. This situation will lead to the return of the total amount of the route (100%) to the user by COOLTUR, or you will be proposed to look for another day to carry out the route.
Everyone who wants to cancel the guided route service should send an email to [email protected] The date on which the email was sent will be taken as the cancellation date in order to apply the corresponding cancellation conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS BEFORE RESERVATION
Everyone who wants to hire the services of COOLTUR must read and accept this writing at the time of booking:
- Every guided tour involves a walk with an indeterminate duration. It is for this reason that the user should be responsible for going with comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as taking water for hydration, food and sun protection.
- The different tours offered by COOLTUR can be in urban and / or peripheral areas. In case of making an urban route, the user should monitor their safety at the time of crossing the road. In case of making a peripheral route, the user must respect the environment and nature, leaving it as it has found it.
- No litter is allowed in any environment. In the case the guide of COOLTUR see how a user does not respect this rule; it will have the right to end the guided route. If this happens, COOLTUR will not refund any amount to the user.
- Any minor must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian, or an adult who is responsible for it.
- The customer should always heed the instructions given by the guide, since he will always watch for the safety of the customer.
- The client accepts that his / her personal data are incorporated into the COOLTUR database, in accordance with article 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPDCP), the customer has the right to access their data. Data modify or cancel at any time, by sending an email to [email protected] COOLTUR treats the data with confidentiality and in no case will it cede or sell these to third parties.
- COOLTUR reserves the right to be able to incorporate some photograph of the guided route in its channels of communication and promotion. These photographs will never be sold to third parties. If anyone has a problem, let them know about any COOLTUR member.
- If a client wants to make the route accompanied by a dog, he / she must inform COOLTUR beforehand. In this case:
- The owner is responsible for the dog throughout the activity, and will ensure that his behaviour is appropriate.
• The animal must be linked at all times, to prevent loss, or not to cause possible problems to third parties. Failure to follow this rule, the guide may exclude the user, without the user receiving any compensation.