The Term Cross is located next to the church of Mare de Déu de l’Ajuda, within the municipality of Balenyà.
This cross was built on 22 May 1695, shortly after the restoration of the church of Mare de Déu de l’Ajuda, which had been looted and destroyed in 1654 by French troops in the French War.
This cross has three octagonal stone bases. In addition, it consists of two parts joined by injected lead, and is attached to a mast with iron soul.
During the Spanish Civil War, this cross was thrown to the ground by the part where there was the image of Christ. Currently, it has been restored and we can see the image of Jesus Christ on one side of the cross, and the image of the Virgin Mary on the other side of the cross.