Map loading, please wait ...

The old church of Santa Eulalia de Puig-Oriol is located inside the cemetery of Santa Eulalia de Puig-Oriol, next to Mas Puig-Oriol, some 600 metres from the municipality of Santa Eulalia de Puig-Oriol, within the municipality of Lluçà.

The first historical news that we have of this church is from the XII-XIII century. This was a suffragan of Santa Maria de Lluçà. We suppose that this building was affected by an earthquake in 1428, which caused it to be restored in 1435.

This building was replaced, in 1855, by the current church of Santa Eulalia de Puig-Oriol. This replacement turned this church into a cemetery chapel.

Only part of the original building is preserved, as well as the barrel vault. This chapel has recently been restored.