The Hermitage of Santa Perpètua is located to the east of Sant Bartomeu del Grau, within the municipality of Gurb.
The first documentary mention we have of this hermitage dates back to 1356, although only the floor plan remains of the original building. Between the 17th and 18th centuries, this hermitage was rebuilt.
This is a small hermitage, with a single nave and a flat head. Above the main façade we can also see a belfry crowned with a cross.
The entrance door has a semicircular arch. Above this door there is a porthole, the only window of the whole building.