Map loading, please wait ...

The church of Santa Eulàlia de Pardines is located in the municipality of Prats de Lluçanès, about two kilometres south of the municipality.

The first mention of this church dates from 915. For this reason, nothing remains of the Romanesque temple, and the current building was built between 1790 and 1792.

This is a church with a single nave, and is attached to the rectory. We can emphasize the door, of neoclassical style, a door of arch of half point flanked by pilasters that support a molded architrave and a triangular pediment. Above the entrance is the coat of arms of Santa Eulalia (a martyr’s palm and a martyr’s cross). Above the coat of arms there is an ox’s eye. The façade ends with a triangular pediment.

To the south of this church, there is a cross placed during the Franquism.

Between 23 and 24 July 1936, during the Civil War, this church was looted and burned by the republican militias.