The church of Sant Pau del Colomer, also known as Sant Pau de Terrades, is a Romanesque church located next to Mas Colomer, in the municipality of Alpens.
Although the Mas Terrades has been documented since 1074, there is no mention of the church until 1190. It is not known as Sant Pau del Colomer until 1600, as the name Terrades was replaced by Colomer, a house 50 metres from the church.
At the entrance of this church there is a monumental double staircase made of stone. This staircase leads to the entrance to the church, which is situated on a porch supported by three octagonal shaft columns. The building consists of a single nave, with a semicircular apse, dating from the twelfth century.
During the 19th century, the sacristy was added, and the small quadrangular bell tower was modified, and a porthole was added. After the civil war, in 1939, the entire interior was reformed and the stones were covered with stone slabs bound with cement.
The paintings that can now be seen in the apse are the work of Pau Macià Pons, and were done in 1947.