Map loading, please wait ...

The church of Sant Martí Xic is located in Serrat de Sant Martí, next to the remains of the Castle of Voltregà, within the municipality of Les Masies de Voltregà.

The first documentary news we have of this church dates from the year 1097. In 1984, this chapel was restored.

The church of Sant Martí Xic has a single nave with a semicircular apse. The entrance door is linteled, and has a ripped window next to it.

Inside there is a toral arch in the centre of the nave. In the restoration, an archaeological excavation was made where different tobmes were located.

From this point, there are impressive views of the Plana de Vic.