Map loading, please wait ...

The church of Sant Martí is located in the centre of the municipality of Sobremunt, on the Lluçanès plateau.

The church of Sant Martí existed since 1094. However, this primitive church was completely transformed in 1620, although a good part of the Romanesque walls were used in this transformation.

In 1760, this church was enlarged and decorated with Baroque elements, and in 1890 a spacious chapel of the Santísimo was added.

On the main façade of this church we can see a quadrangular bell tower with three ceilings. In the upper part of the bell tower, there are four semi-circular openings where the bells are located. In addition, in this façade we can also see the entrance portal that has a stone lintel worked with the date of 1890.