The church of Sant Martí de la Roca, also known as the church of Sant Martí of the Castle, is the church of the old Castle of Castellcir, also known as the Castle of the Popa. This church is located among the remains of the castle of Castellcir, in the municipality of Castellcir, in the region of Moianès.
The first documentary mention we have of this church is from 1229. Probably because of this, this church was reformed during the modern period, and nowadays it is in a ruinous state.
We can see how the church has only one nave, without an apse, with a linteled entrance door, which has been looted and most of the lintels are missing. Above the entrance door, there is an old tower bell tower, which has not been preserved.