The church of La Guia is located in the street of Sant Francesc in the city of Vic.
This church was built during the XVII century, although it was reformed in 1866. It is located next to the old road that linked Vic with Barcelona.
The church has a single nave. In the main façade, we can see a door with a lintelled arch with a drip on top. Above the door there is a square ashlar with a Greek cross. Above it there is an oculus, and this façade is crowned by a belfry with a bell. On the side walls there are blind windows with semicircular arches.
Inside, this church is covered with a decorated and painted barrel vault.