The Chapel of Sant Antoni is located to the north of the town of Alpens.
This is a small construction with a rectangular floor plan and a four-sided roof. In the centre of the chapel there is a niche with the image of Saint Anthony. This chapel is made of regular stones, and was certainly located next to an old ral.
The wrought iron grille that protects the image of Saint Anthony dates from 1894.