The use of this website implies the acceptance of all the legal notices that are explained below:
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural will not assume responsibility for the improper or unlawful use of the information shown on the pages of www.cooltur.org
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural disclaims liability arising from misuse of the contents of its pages and reserves the right to update, remove, limit or prevent access to its pages and routes when it deems convenient.
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural will not be responsible for possible security errors that may cause the use of computers infected with computer viruses, as well as errors due to the use of browsers with non-updated versions.
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural is not responsible for the information displayed on other pages connected directly or indirectly by links to COOLTUR Turisme Cultural pages. These links are for informational purposes and do not involve the invitation or recommendation of these links.
PROPIETY OF THE CONTENT
– The website and its contents (including images, texts, designs, pdf, databases, etc.) are owned by COOLTUR Turisme Cultural or by third parties who have authorized COOLTUR Turisme Cultural to use them.
– All routes created are the exclusive property of COOLTUR Turisme Cultural and therefore, it is totally prohibited to distribute copy or modify any of its contents for profit without the consent and written authorization of COOLTUR Turisme Cultural. The information provided cannot be subject to any sale or assignment by users, including free of charge.
– It is totally forbidden to hang COOLTUR Turisme Cultural tours on any web page, and blog, other than COOLTUR Turisme Cultural without COOLTUR Turisme Cultural’s written consent and authorization.
– The user undertakes to use this service without performing any activity that may be considered illegal or illegal.
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural cannot guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website and the services it offers. Whenever possible, you will be notified in advance of interruptions in the operation of the website and its services.
– COOLTUR Turisme Cultural reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time, without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as the different pdfs, the offer of services and the conditions of use.
COOLTUR Turisme Cultural has all the rights reserved of all the contents that are displayed in the web www.cooltur.org, both of the web, as well as the information of all the routes (pdf and maps). These rights do not allow commercial use of the original or possible derivative works, which must be done under a license equal to that which regulates the original work.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COOLTUR Turisme Cultural informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and clients that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, COOLTUR Turisme Cultural guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the Development of the LOPD.
2. Collection, purpose and processing of data
COOLTUR Turisme Cultural has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by filling out the forms included in the website. In this sense, COOLTUR Turisme Cultural will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, COOLTUR Turisme Cultural informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes: The handling of requests made by users, inclusion in the agenda of contacts, provision of services, management of the commercial relationship and other purposes (INDICATE).
The operations, formalities and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data, which are collected through the website of COOLTUR Turisme Cultural, and therefore have the consideration of processing personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by COOLTUR Turisme Cultural.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties
COOLTUR Turisme Cultural informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception that the transfer of data is protected by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to third parties will only take place when COOLTUR Turisme Cultural has the express consent of the user.
4. User rights
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the protection of personal data grants the interested parties la the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
Insofar as the user’s data are processed by COOLTUR Turisme Cultural. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must write to the following address: COOLTUR Turisme Cultural, Street: Passeig Lluçanès, 7 1º, Postal code: 08513, City: Prats de Lluçanès, Province: Barcelona, address to be replaced in the General Data Protection Register, or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication should reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, request for application, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the authorised person’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation proving the representation of the interested party must be provided.
COOLTUR Turisme Cultural
Jordi Plans Canal
Passeig Lluçanès, 7 1º 08513 Prats de Lluçanès