The New Bridge is located next to the junction of the Ritort and Ter rivers, in the urban centre of Camprodon, in the Ripollès region.
The new bridge was built between 1196 and 1226, although it was completely remodelled during the 14th century. In this remodelling, the bridge was extended to allow the passage of carriages.
The bridge is made of donkey’s back, with a single arch. This bridge is linked to a defence tower where the old Cerdanya gateway was located. Next to the defence tower, there is a lowered arch that leads to Sant Roc Street.
The new bridge is one of the most symbolic images of Camprodon, and was restored in 1930, probably by the architect Jeroni Martorell.