The Escolapias School is a building, from the nineteenth century, located in Andreu Guri Street, 54, in the town centre of Arenys de Mar, in the Maresme region.
The congregation of the Daughters of Mary, religious of the Pious Schools, was founded by Paula Montal Fornés, in Arenys de Mar, in 1799. This religious congregation opened its first school in 1842. Later, in 1852, they opened the school in front of us, on Andreu Guri Street.
This building consists of a ground floor, two upper floors and a rooftop. The façade of the Escolapias School is very austere, and we can only highlight the sgraffito that decorates it. At present, this building is destined to be a house of spirituality.