The church of the Trinitaris, also known as the church of the Trinitat, is a baroque church located at Sant Pere Street, 9, in the urban centre of the city of Vic, in the region of Osona.
This church was designed by the architect Pere Cases, and was built between 1696 and 1741. This church, together with its cloister, was destroyed during the Civil War, and is currently an assembly hall of the Orfeó Vigatà association.
The main facade is the entrance door, which is rectangular in shape. This door has a Gothic shape and there is a sculpted angel. Above, there is a niche without an image, with an interlaced decoration. On top there is a rose window, and the façade ends in a triangular shape that describes sinuous forms.