The church of the Josephines, of noucentista style, is located in the Divina Pastora Square, 13-14, in the urban centre of the city of Vic, in the region of Osona.
The construction of the church of the Josephines began in 1928, being a work designed by the architect Josep Maria Pericas. Due to the Civil War, this building was not inaugurated until 1954.
The church of the Josephines has only one nave, without side chapels. On the main façade we can see the entrance portal, with a semicircular arch, with a staggered decoration that frames the main door.
Above the door there is a holy figure, and above it there is a double gallery with three windows, with a semicircular arch, which illuminate the interior of the temple.