The church of Sant Quirze de Subiradells is located in the urbanization of “Miranda de la Plana”, to the north of the urban center of Taradell.
Although there is a document from 989 that talks about reconstructing the church, the current building was built in 1095 by order of the Bishop of Vic. However, during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries this church was transformed and mutilated.
This is a single nave building of small dimensions. The apse is semicircular, and is covered with large slabs. In the south wall, we can see an oculus and a small belfry.
This church lost its cult during the Spanish Civil War. However, it was restored, and recovered the cult in 1967, with the construction of the urbanization of “Miranda de la Plana”.