The Church of Sant Just, of Gothic style, is located in Sant Just Street, in the urban centre of the city of Vic, in the region of Osona.
This church was built by the canon Vivet, thanks to the economic help of the City Council, in 1538. According to a legend, San Justo was born in this place. This church was awarded to the Jesuits who built the school of San Andrés, and built a baroque altarpiece.
The church of Sant Just has a single nave, and is divided into three sections. It is covered with a ribbed vault with Gothic ribs that end in the side walls with a lamp’s ass. Where the ribs cross there are some medallions with the representation of a bishop, Christ on a cross and the Holy Family. The presbytery is pentagonal.
The entrance door to this church has a semicircular arch with stone lintels. Above the door there is a large porthole, the only element that illuminates the church.
In the apse there is an altarpiece of St. Justus from the 17th century.