The church of Sant Feliu is located in the urban centre of Sant Feliu Sasserra. The first documentary mention of this church dates from 946. From that moment on, it is mentioned on several occasions. We know that it became a parish before 1154.
The building underwent modifications as the population increased. In the 11th century it was rebuilt, and in the 12th century a doorway was built which is still preserved. This door, in Romanesque style, is structured by two deteriorating archivolts that rest on a line of imposts. These imposts are supported by ornamental columns with sculpted capitals.
The current building was built in 1581 in a late Gothic style. This remodelling was motivated by the capital of Sant Feliu Sasserra, in the Lluçanès sub-city. In this remodelling, parts of the previous building were used. In 1881 the Holy Sacrament Chapel was added.
Between 1994 and 1998, different restoration interventions were carried out on the church of Sant Feliu.