The church of Sant Antoni de les Codines is currently located at the southern entrance to Centelles, specifically at Avenida del Molí de la Llavina.
The first documentary mention of this church dates from 1291.
This rectangular church has a transition style between Romanesque and Gothic. It is a single nave building with a small belfry.
Originally, this church was located next to the royal road. At first, this building had a hospital or hostel on the royal road.
Due to the enlargement of the roads that passed by the side of this church, in 1965, this building was mutilated, since its length was reduced by one and a half meters. But this was not the only modification, but in 1987, due to the extension of the C-17 road, the church was moved to its current location.