The Chapel of the Virgin of Pilar is located next to the Mas Talladella, next to the road that goes from Castellcir to the church of Santa Coloma Sasserra, within the municipality of Castellcir.
The first written mention we have of this chapel dates from 1666. Originally, this chapel was advocated in San José, although later, the Virgin of Pilar was advocated.
It is a small chapel with a single rectangular floor plan. Inside, the church is covered by a barrel vault.
On the outside, we find the main door with a rectangular floor plan. Above the door there is a small porthole, and crowning the facade a small belfry.