The Chapel of El Carme is a chapel, in the historicist style, located at Callao Street, 2, in the town centre of Caldes d’Estrac, in the Maresme region.
The Chapel of El Carme was built between 1882 and 1882. The architect responsible for its construction was Laureano Arroyo Velazco, who gave it a markedly historicist style. All its construction was financed by Manuel Gibert, president of the railway company.
This chapel has only one nave, with a large central dome. The entrance door is in the historicist style, with semicircular archivolts on classical columns. This door is framed by two portholes. Above the entrance door there are three elongated windows finished with a semicircular arch.