The cemetery of Arenys de Mar, named by the poet Salvador Espriu as the Sinera Cemetery, is located in the Salvador Espriu Square, next to the town centre of Arenys de Mar, in the Maresme region.
The cemetery is located on a hill facing the sea, and inside it there are several graves and pantheons from the Modernist period, sculpted by some of the best sculptors of the time, such as Josep Llimona or Venanci Vallmitjana.
The cemetery is located where there used to be a watchtower. In fact, the construction of this cemetery began in 1816, which caused the disappearance of this old tower. In 1894, it was decided to expand the cemetery, and the current chapel inside was built.