The Cassà School is an eclectic building located at Sant Pere Street, 43, in the town centre of Arenys de Mar, in the Maresme region.
This school was promoted by the “Catholic Schools Board of the Marquis de la Quadra”, and in 1905 it received the income from the legacy of Joan Bautista Cassà, who dedicated himself to the maintenance of this school. The Gabriel’s Brothers were in charge of this educational centre until 1969, and from that year onwards, it was the parish that took over.
The Cassà School consists of a ground floor and a first floor. What we can highlight, of this building, are the wide mouldings that are in all the windows, where we can observe a floral decoration in the lintels.