The Palau Comtal is located in the Plaza Mayor, in the centre of Centelles.
This building was a stately home built before 1530. During the War of Spanish Succession, this house was reformed, and the counts were in this house very temporarily.
In 1810, during the War of Independence, the house was reformed, giving it the appearance of a barracks, rather than a residence.
It is a large building with a quadrangular floor plan. It consists of a ground floor and three floors, with a central courtyard. To the four superior angles of the building there are small towers of guard.
The main door is an angular arch on three sides, above which there is a coat of arms supported by angels. The rest of the openings are lintelled and symmetrically arranged.