The Church of Santa Magdalena de Vilarestau is located next to the house of Cerdà de la Garga, within the municipality of Centelles.
The first documentary mention we have of this church dates from 1093. At first, this church was vocated to Santa María, although with time, its vocation changed to Santa Magdalena.
In 1852, this church was abandoned, and its cult was transferred to the church built in the mas Cerdà de la Garga. Today, then, this church is in ruins. We can observe some of the perimeter walls, and no type of decoration is observed.